CK 4700 CFM 3-speed evaporative cooler for 1700 sq. ft. (w/ wheels and remote control)
Model #: CK4700
Ships to US
The Cajun Kooling CK4700 Evaporative Cooler provides portable cooling up to 1700 sq. feet with 4700CFM, and 3 speeds. Using a centrifugal fan motor to blow air stronger for longer distances, this evaporative air cooler is perfect for cooling industrial warehouses, shops, workshops, kennels, horse stables, or big barns using only water. It can lower temperatures from 10-25 degrees. Some main features of this Cajun Kooling evaporative cooler are: aluminum housing, the built-in UV light system to prevent allergy and bacteria build-up, safety shut-off on the pump when water is low, easy maintenance, lightweight and portable for transportation, and energy efficient using only 110v/3.8 amps. You may connect the portable evaporative air cooler to a direct water line or use the available 32-gallon reservoir for independent usage up to 8-10 hours on high speed. Just plug in, fill with water and ENJOY!
- Covers up to 1700 Square Feet using 4700 CFM
- Fiber glass coated tank with safety shut down valve on the pump when water is low
- 32 gallon reservoir lasting up to 8-10 hours on high speed
- 4 Heavy Duty Locking Castors, a timer, a remote control, self dry mode, 3 fan speed options
- Washable dust screens to protect cooling media
- Built-in UV light system in 32 gal. tank prevents algae and bacteria build up
- Automatic vertical oscillating louvers
- This evaporative air cooler runs on a standard 110-Volt outlet and water without using compressor or chemicals
- Specially engineered cooling media for maximum cooling
- Dimensions: 33.1 in. x 18.9 in. x 54.3 in.
- 2 year unlimited warranty on all mechanical parts
Air delivery: 4700 CFM
Air Drive: 52ft.
Fan Speed: 3
Noise: < 70 db
Coverage: 1700 sq. ft.
Weight: 99 lbs.
Water capacity: 32 gallon
Returns: Cajun Kooling produces and manufactures a high quality product and strives to keep our customers happy and satisfied no matter what. If you decide you are unsatisfied or unhappy, contact us within 14 days of receipt for a refund of purchase price. Items must be returned in the original packaging unused or damaged (unless damaged by carrier). Failure to do so may result in denial for their return. Please contact us to see if an exception can be made; restocking fees may result. Items that were shipped freight need to be returned by freight on a pallet and prepaid by the customer. Items shipped by ground apply the same as above.
See “Warranty” link for warranty application